Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

In case you were wondering what a cutie-pie little baby who is actually quite large for his age looks like without clothes on because he messed them once again, feast your eyes! Isn't he adorable! I dare say he looks a tad like the Michelin Man... but a much cuter version! And yes, little ladies, he is not yet spoken for.

So, I posted the other day that Grayson rolled over and I was unable to get him to repeat this feat. Well, good news! He did it again - twice! And I caught the second time on video. Enjoy!

video

Check back again soon. I should be posting another video again tonight!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a champ! He doesn't even looked startled - he must be getting used to it! Love to see the development, so sweet. Missing you guys,
Mom (aka Nana)