Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Weigh In

Yup, it's that time of the week again. I weighed in this morning. I'm down another 1.8 lbs. Which puts me within 4 lbs of my original goal!! I was hoping to hit this by Christmas, so I suppose I'm kicking it into high gear over the next couple of weeks. I'm really hoping that by hitting my first goal around Christmastime, I'll have a little more willpower over the holidays - last time I did Weight Watchers (just before I got pregnant with Jayce), Christmas started a little downhill trend for me. However, this year WILL be different!

3 comments:

Lindzerelli said...

Hooray for you! I got weighed this morning and I'm down all my baby weight plus three pounds! I'll admit I don't always love BF'ing, but this is a major plus! Keep up the good work my friend!!

Lacey said...

Good job mel! Im so proud of you...

Shelleyrae33 said...

Great job, Mel! I decided to wait until after the new year. But hopefully I will be right there with ya!