Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's House

Today Jeremy and I divided and conquered with the kids and I went to MOPS with Grayson and Jeremy and Jayce went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to hang out for the morning. Grayson and I joined them there after MOPS - it had been over a week since we'd seen them. I'm sorry Grandma and Grandpa - I promise it won't be this long again!!
So, Jayce has a favorite Christmas decoration at Grandma and Grandpa's house - the dancing/singing snowmen! And he really likes pushing the button - over and over and over again... it's actually quite annoying.
Jeremy's parents also put up their Christmas tree. Jayce saw the candle lights on the tree and immediately started blowing on them. But he doesn't just blow, he actually says, "Blow! Blow!" It's really cute. I guess something started sinking in from his birthday!
And what day isn't complete without a posed picture with the tree!
Grayson and Grandpa were getting in some really good belly laughs. In the background Jeremy is checking in on the blog! I guess I have at least one reader. :o)
video

Jayce helped Grandma make some lunch for everyone. "Toasted Cheese"(grilled cheese) anyone? I tried my sandwich today with applesauce (yummy) and peanut butter (eww!!), both Meyers family traditions!
He had a little snack while working too! Doesn't every chef have to try his creations?
All in all, a great day with the grandparents! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few pictures from Monday - I was a little caught up in Jayce's accident to blog much yesterday! It's an "All-Grayson Edition" of bonus pictures!
My cutie-pie chubby baby. He's just so adorable - I wouldn't take him any other way! Now that I've put batteries back into the bouncy seat, Grayson is loving the colorful lights and music. Actually, so is Jayce. I catch him trying to sit in it at least a couple of times a day.
Grayson has officially discovered his hands and has been sucking on them like mad when he's getting hungry. It's kind of cute. Until he starts screaming... Oh, and these are the pj's he wore for over a day straight...
Here's Grayson sporting Jayce's hat from Aunti Rachel and Uncle Kevin. He's asking when he gets one too?
Grayson discovered playing upright last night! We were over at a friends house playing cards and Grayson was fussy - so we tried him in their exersaucer. He did great. Even though Jeremy pointed him at the wall. There were some toys to look at though...

3 comments:

rkmahan said...

I can remember the snowmen as though it were here

Kim said...

Love the giggle video! How special to have such fun at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Jenney said...

I LOVE those jammies! They are cute!