Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Even More Random Things!

So, last night I set up Grayson to play on the floor in the kitchen while I was cleaning up from dinner. Jayce decided to get in on the action! Tummy time anyone??
This is Grayson's new friend, Elmo. Elmo and Grayson really like each other!
My kid is hilarious! And sweet... he's just a great kid!

video

We did play-doh for the first time last night too. Jayce has an aversion to touching the play-doh itself, but he did find it fun pushing the cookie cutters into it. And rolling it out. Pretty much he'd do anything but actually handle it. Oh well, baby steps.

This guy here had a doctor's appointment this morning. It was his four-month check-up, and he passed all of the doctor's questions with flying colors! In fact, I could probably have the doctor look up this blog in order to prove that he is able to do everything he'd asked about - rolling over, laughing, following someone with his eyes, grasping things, etc. It's all on here!! Any guesses as to his stats?? I intentionally put my size 10 foot in the picture so that you all could have a reference point... :o)
Just a side note here: Today I had both boys at Meijer (stocking up on groceries amongst other things), and someone came over and started talking to Grayson, who was buckled into the seat on the front of the cart. She talked about how big he was, how cute he was, how old he was, etc. etc. etc. I have to say that it's fun having cute babies - and random strangers liking to say how much they think they are cute! I felt bad for Jayce though... he was sitting in the cart too and he got NO attention what so ever!! I suppose that all the attention from his grandparents is probably enough to sustain his very good self-esteem. :o)

Jayce spent some time at Grandma and Grandpa's house while I took Grayson to the doctor. When Jeremy was getting him dressed this morning, Jer asked Jayce what he wanted to wear. Jayce's response was "jammies," so we wore the Superman jammies. And I got a picture with the Superman punching bag... too cute! Doesn't it look like he's almost puffing out his chest like Superman??
Check back in tomorrow - I'm borrowing an idea from my brother that I'll be posting on here: Our Year in Review!! (this is in lieu of a Christmas letter this year, because I just didn't get around to it!!)







Oh yeah, in answer to how big Grayson is... 25 lbs. 10 1/2 oz (100++% according to the nurses), 27 1/2 in. long (100%) and 17 3/4 in. head circumference (100%). Yup, he's a big boy! (But we all knew that, right?)

No comments: