Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Gway-uns Baff

In case you don't interpret Jayce-speak, that's Baby Grayson's Bath. Bet you can't figure out what you will be seeing pictures of after this...
So, today after a horrid diaper (believe me, you don't want to know!), Grayson got an impromptu bath - with Jayce's help! Doesn't Grayson look somewhat terrified of what is going on! He's hanging onto the tub with all of his might! But he does love the bath!
Jayce was multitasking while we were bathing Grayson. See the orange toothbrush? He would brush his teeth at least 10 times a day and for 30 minutes a time if I would let him... I think it's the sugar-laced toothpaste! That doesn't make sense, huh? Sugar in toothpaste? Well, something makes it sweet. He'd eat the whole tube if I'd let him. And he was so proud of himself for helping with Grayson's bath. He really is a great big brother - always a good helper and loving (most of the time).
Grayson doesn't seem terribly thrilled to be in the tub, but I swear he loves it! He NEVER cries (although he probably will tomorrow now...), but you really have to work hard to get him to crack a smile. And he's a really smiley, happy baby. Man my baby is cute... sorry to all those mothers who read this blog, but I really do have the cutest baby.
All bundled up after our bath. He finally started to crack a smile.
And of course, after we end just about everything that is really fun with tears. Jayce kept trying to "share" his bath toys with Grayson. In fact, after I explained that Grayson didn't need his toys in the bath with him, Jayce still tried to pelt Grayson with a rubber duck. Therefore, he was told to leave the bathroom. This was the result.
Turn-a-bout's fair play, right? Grayson asked for his turn to help bathe Jayce. I think he mentioned something about throwing rubber ducks at Jayce...

3 comments:

Jenney said...

Okie, the towel pic is probably one of my favorite of Grayson. Does Jayce try to feed Grayson stuff yet? If not, ha, it is coming!!!!

MelArcile said...

Yeah, but usually when I'm right there with them. He's tried to offer Grayson his cup a few times also. I keep trying to explain that babies can't eat big boy things but it's really nice that he's trying to share. I'm not too sure that it's sinking in.

Shelleyrae33 said...

I also absolutely LOVE the towel picture! I do find it funny that Grayson is holding onto the side of the bath for dear life :)