Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Are You Thankful for Today?

Happy Thanksgiving too all!
As I'm sitting here waiting for my family to wake up this morning, I'm thinking about all the things in my life that I am thankful for:
My family, especially my boys! I have an amazing husband who puts up with me (a huge feat in itself!) and provides for our family in every way and two very special little boys (incidentally, today is Jayce's 2nd birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCE!!) who are amazing and beautiful and the better than I ever could have dreamt of.
My health - After watching what my father-in-law has gone through over the past two years, I am so thankful for God's blessings in keeping my family healthy and strong.
How God is providing for our family - yes, things are tight, but I've had the opportunity to be able to stay at home and still make ends meet because God's been providing through a great job for Jeremy.
Black Friday Christmas shopping! Yes, I'm looking through the ads right now - I can't turn down an amazing deal for Christmas gifts!! In fact, I'm up early this morning because I went to Meijer at 5am!
I know there are so many more things I'm thankful for today, but what about you??

1 comment:

Jenney said...

I am thankful for...http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-thankful-for.html
"Happy Bathday" Jayce
Love,
James