Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm looking forward to Election Day because...

I thought I'd do something I've seen on other people's blogs. They have little contests or fun posts for people to respond to, so now I do too! Here's the idea: finish this sentence and leave it in my comments section. I'll go ahead and start:
I'm looking forward to Election Day because it is supposed to be a nice enough day to walk to our polling station and it will mean the end of the campaigning.
So, why are you looking forward to Election Day??

3 comments:

Jenney said...

I am looking forward to Jack's 4 month check up that day! I am NOT looking forward to long lines at the polls...but I will be voting despite the inconvience.

Erin Morgan said...

I'm looking forward to Election Day because It will be another reminder that Jesus is on the throne, and that no matter who wins, He ALWAYS wins in the end!!

Lacey said...

Im looking forward to election day to get the voting over with (which i did) and to not have to watch the commercials and the news about it anymore... Although im sure there will just be more different news about whoever wins... AND YES, God is in control no matter what happens!!