Thursday, November 13, 2008

I thought he made me cry for the last time....

So, I have loved the TV show ER in the past, and now that it's the last season, I've been catching an episode here and there. When I saw advertised that Anthony Edwards (Dr. Mark Greene) was going to be on ER tonight, I figured that I had to catch it. After all, the last time I saw Mr. Edwards on ER, he made me cry through his death. Anyway, tonight the waterworks were back. And it was about a child dying - so mothers, hug your babies a little closer tonight. I know I did.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I weighed in this morning! Congratulate me - I lost 7.8 lbs this week. It sounds like a lot, but it was just my first week. All the same, I was really happy with the numbers and how I'm feeling!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa at their house. Enjoy some of the pictures below from our fun morning with them!

Grandpa is playing "Patti-Cake" with Grayson. Grayson was giggling and smiling through the whole thing.
Jayce and Grandma looking for "Goldbug" - this is now the first thing he does when going to their house!
Giddy-up horsey, we're goin' to town. Gimme some candy, or I'll fall down!
Hanging with Grandma.
Do you remember the old Sunday School song "Deep and Wide"? Jayce learned it today and he thought it was HILARIOUS!!
Grayson and I were hanging out watching Grandma and Jayce sing songs.
Motorboat, motorboat go so slow. Motorboat, motorboat go so fast.
Motorboat, motorboat step on the gas!!!

Thanks for the fun day, Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations on the pound losing! That is great! My mom did weight watchers this summer and she did really well with it too. I am trying not to gain as much weight with this pregnancy as the last, but I don't really think I am doing a good job with that.

Lacey said...

I cried last night too... ive been watching all along though... I remember when Dr. Green died... Were we watching it together then?? I remember crying through that too... it's crazy that tv can make you do that!
Im so proud of your pound lossage!! Good Job! You inspire me to do better... Ive only lost 8 pounds but it's been a whole month!