Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

It seems to me that lately I've been beginning all of my posts with apologies about my lack of blogging over the past few weeks. And so again, I apologize for my lack of posting - Grayson has been sick with a cold, and his nights (when I usually have the time to sit down and spend at least an hour blogging) have been his fussiest (screaming, not able to eat, etc.). Therefore, I'm just getting around to logging on here again and I've discovered that I've been "tagged" by my dear cousin, Jenney. So, here it goes:

4 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Enjoying my senior year in high school
2. Dreading going to college - I've always been a bit of a homebody
3. Thinking about what my life would hold in 10 years (I was pretty close!)
4. Playing my final year of HS basketball - we should have gone to states!

things on my to do list for today:
1. Laptime at the local library
2. Run to Walmart
3. Make and send out invitations for Jodi's baby shower
4. Blog - hey, I'm doing that!!

4 jobs I have had:
1. Nanny
2. Applebee's waitress
3. Kohl's Department Store
4. KMart

4 Movies I have seen more than once
1. Titanic
2. Newsies
3. Grease
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse videos

4 places I have lived
1. Orion, MI
2. Waterford, MI
3. Grand Rapids, MI
4. TBD

4 places I have been (this year):
1. Lynchburg, VA
2. New Castle, PA
3. Waterford, MI
4. We are trying to get to Kingman, AZ, but only if we find cheap tickets!!

4 TV shows I watch
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Heros (because Jeremy watches it!)

4 things you may not know about me:
1. I didn't realize that filling out this survey would take so much time and thought
2. I need to go make dinner soon or my husband won't be able to eat before work
3. I don't like to do housework (ok, if you've ever been to my house you do know that!)
4. I would go out to dinner every night of the week if I could afford it - I don't like to cook!

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He is a great Dad
2. He let's me sleep in a lot (since I'm getting up at night with Grayson)
3. He feels a deep need to provide for our family even when it's not easy (OT when he's sick, specifically)
4. He loves me for who I am

4 people I tag: (your turn if you want!) I don't think I know of that many blogs - everyone I know of has already done this!!
1.
2.
3.
4.

No comments: