Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not Too Much

Not too much has been going on the past couple of weeks. I think that, along with a certain lack of time, is the main reason I haven't been blogging lately. I'll try to be better, I promise! But here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Playing outside has been somewhat suspended because of the chilly weather and the fact that Grayson is so little. Jayce was thrilled that we got out for a while last week and equally as thrilled that I didn't take away the stick that he was playing with.
When he's not feeling sick because of all of the junk in his nose and throat, Grayson is really a very happy baby. He loves his swing - mainly watching himself in the mirror. Thanks again Crystal for the swing! Both boys have LOVED it!
Playing before bedtime. See how Grayson is looking at Jayce. If Jayce is around, Grayson only has eyes for him. Mommy can't get any attention!
Thank you Uncle Kevin and Aunti Rachel for Jayce's cool hat. He wore it to MOPS the other morning! Everyone thought he was so cool with his hat on!
Have you ever seen a baby with an umbilical hernia before? Well, now you have. It's not a big deal (according to the doctors) and it will heal itself. Isn't he such a big baby? He's only 2 months old, and the last time I weighed him he was 18 lbs (and it's been at least a 2 weeks since I weighed him!). Next week is Grayson's 2 month well baby checkup. Any guesses as to what he'll weigh? Or his length?
Jayce loves posing for pictures. Lately, he's been all about smiling for me!
Tummy time. Grayson is not a fan. Notice the look on his face! And yes, Lexi is still around. She was strategically placed to show those who were worried about her that she's still here!
I tried getting some cute, posed pictures with Grayson. I think I'm happy with this one.
At the mall. He is so proud of himself for standing on the bee. He loves to then fall off of it on his behind on the floor.
All smiles on the farm at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Two weeks ago Grandpa was having an excellent week. He'd just finished radiation and was getting ready to start a new round of chemo (a different kind). He was off of all pain medication and eating well. The new chemo has dealt him a few setbacks. Please pray that it will do its job and kill this cancer.
The three most handsome men in my life. Jayce discovered that Grayson is a boy the other day... now he talks about his own "penie" and Grayson's "penie". I find it hilarious.
Thanks for being so patient with me about getting posts up here. I'll definitely try doing better. I hope everyone is enjoying their fall weather!

2 comments:

Kevin1mahan said...

So many comments here Miss. You don't need to apologize each post, we all know that you're a terrific mommy that gives great amounts of time to her man and boys.

Just remember that we love you and love the updates. Jayce's smiles are proof he has our genes. Grayson's size proves that I have some sort of genetic connection too. I'm voting on 22 lbs.

Kev

Jenney said...

Um, I vote on 20 lbs 6 oz. 26 inches
He's gonna catch James pretty soon (passed up Jack at birth). Love the pictures-I miss you guys.