Monday, October 27, 2008

A Little Fed UP

Forgive me, but I'm really looking forward to November 4, 2008. I am getting so sick of hearing all of this negative, attack-style campaigning that the Presidential candidates are doing. And it's not only them! It seems like everyone has an opinion about this election (obviously, I'm not arguing against that!), but that they are pushing their agenda so hard that it's becoming argumentative and hateful. This is from everyday, run-of-the-mill people also! I can't check my facebook page or read some good celebrity gossip (yes, I do check E! news daily - what can I say, I enjoy it!) without being assaulted by people posting their own opinions in such rude and offensive ways. All I can say is that there is only a little over a week left, and I'm looking forward to November 5 - and no longer having to hear about this election everywhere I turn.

No comments: