Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Amazing...

It's amazing what can be accomplished when you get up at 5:30 am. Mind you, this was not by choice today, and the culprit is now snoozing peacefully in his swing. However, it is 10 am and I've already accomplished a lot of things today! I've done several loads of laundry, washed dishes that were left over from last night (I know, shame on me!), made a decent breakfast for my kid, gave Grayson a bath, put away clothes that were getting too small for Jayce and Grayson, caught up on my email, and now I'm actually blogging! The only downfall - I'm now exhausted and the TV is watching Jayce for me right now!
Here's some pictures from a couple of weeks ago when we were home for Kevin's reception. We took the boys and Rachel to Cooks Farm Dairy for cute pictures and delicious ice cream.

Like father, like son...
Right after I took this picture, Jayce and the cow tried to kiss... GROSS~
Mommy and Grayson
Tractor!
We had so much fun with Uncle Kevin and Aunti Rachel this weekend!
We tried to take some cute family pictures this weekend. I think we accomplished our goal!

No comments: