Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Fun

Ok, I'm about to share something with you in confidence. Under no circumstances are you allowed to share it with my doctor....
Monday, Jenney, James, Jack, and Matt Dray were in town and having a birthday party for James who just celebrated his 2nd birthday. By "in town" I mean that they were in Gingellville, a two hour drive from Grand Rapids. This is the part that you're not supposed to tell, especially to my doctor: Jeremy, Jayce and I went. I know, I know... when I'm this far along I'm not supposed to be traveling that far away from home. But, I hadn't been able to meet Jack yet, and Jenney and I only get to see each other every so often. So, I made sure that I had a driver (Jeremy) should we need to hurry back to Grand Rapids. And I'm really glad that we went. We had so much fun spending time with our family back home - the Dray clan especially!
The kids had a lot of fun swimming and playing with James' new toys.
This picture has all four of the kids born by cousins within 13 months: (clockwise from front left) Ginny (Crystal - February 2006), James (Jenney - August 2006), Jayce (Me! - November 2006), and Shae (Kristin - March 2007). The best part about this wagon ride was that Jayce rode the entire way with his arm protectively around Shae. It was really cute!
Baby Jack sitting on his soon-to-be new cousin!

3 comments:

Mopes Kade said...

Miss, I'm so jealous that you are able to go "home" so easy. Rachel and I have very few free trips to make wherever we want. I wish we were 2 hours away! You look great and so did all the kids at Uncle Mike's.

crysnel said...

The funny thing about the picture with the wagon is that Ginny looks like the smallest, but is actually the oldest. :o)

Erin Morgan said...

Looks like that long "bumpy" ride home worked!